Portion sizes can differ person to person and the details shown below should be taken as a rough guide only. Our portion sizes are relatively generous compared to most other cake makers.
16" x 28"
16" x 28"
- As all our cakes are individually made by hand on the day, the final product will vary every time. Please bear in mind that the pictures on our website are for ilustrative purpose and due to the bespoke natute of our cakes, the end product may not be 100% identical as the picture shown.
- We have been awarded 5 stars for our excellent food hygiene standards.
- All our cakes are suitable for vegetarians.
- Our cakes are made in a kitchen where nuts are used; consequently
there is a chance that traces may be found in other 'nut free' cakes.
- Care is taken at every stage of our baking processes, however ocassionaly
a piece of eggshell may find its way into our cakes.
- We use farm eggs in our baking which create a natural rise, however
egg-free is available on request.
- We do not use animal fats.
- We do not use animal derived food colours; the colour of our Red Velvet cake is derived from beetroots to provide a natural colour.
- We do not use any added preservatives in our cakes; we recommend best enjoyed within 24 hours of purchase.
- None of our cakes contain alcohol including our Madagascan vanila pods.
- As we use seasonal produce at times certain fruits may not be available. In such circumstance we will be happy to offer and suggest alternatives.
- All our products contain gluten unless stated otherwise.
- If you have any other dietary requirement please let us know. We will try to accommodate however we apologise in advance if we are unable to do so.
Our cakes are always best eaten on day of purchase, however they can be enjoyed following storage using the below methods:
- Preferably all products should be stored in air-tight containers - this will keep the cake tasting fresh for longer.
- Fresh cream cakes: refrigerate as soon as possible; prolonged delay may affect texture and taste, we suggest no longer than 5 hours out of the refrigerator.
- All other cakes. Store in a cool dry / ambient place. Refrigerate if storing longer than 24 hours.
- All cakes should be taken out of the fridge approximately 1 ½ hours before serving for best flavour.