1. What is your notice period to make a cake?
Same day service is available for the majority of the cakes we offer, the main exclusions being bespoke icing and wedding cakes. If you call up the appropriate store then we would be happy to let you know when we are available.
2. Do you deliver?
Yes, we can provide a delivery service on request. Our delivery charges are competitive and are similar to rates charged by local courier companies.
3. Do you accept card payments?
Yes, we accept all major credit and debit cards including AMEX and JCB. Unfortunately we do not accept any cheque payment.
4. Do I need to pay a deposit?
Typically a deposit of 50% is required when placing an order. The final balance of the cake can be paid upon collection. Cakes for delivery require payment in full prior to delivery.
5. Dietary Information?
All of our cakes are suitable for vegetarians.
- At the present moment we do not have any gluten free range or cakes suitable for diabetics.
- We do not use any alcohol in our baking or when extracting vanila. - - We do not use any added preservatives.
- Egg-free cakes are available on request.
- Our cakes are made in a kitchen where nuts are used. We take caution not to cross contaminate cakes that do not have nuts in their recipe; however for legal reasons we cannot guarantee 100% nut free. If you are allergic to nuts please mention at the time of the order.
6. What are the terms of any discounts/vouchers or offer you do?
Some of our offers have specific terms which are generally stated, otherwise the normal is:
- There can only be one discount/voucher per order.
- Orders placed with a discount/voucher are non refundable.
- Discounts only apply to specified cakes unless agreed otherwise.
- The Cake Family reserves the right to discontinue a voucher, or modify any details/terms at any given time.